What are we looking for?
We like to see works of any medium, that’s words, image, and sound. Touch, smell and taste are a little out of our reach in the digital realm at the moment.
We require that work is original and complete.
First time submission
We will require your name, photo and one- to two-sentence bio should be included with your submission. Also include links to your website, twitter, instagram and Facebook.
Work can be emailed or submitted through our contact page. Please double-check spelling and grammar before submitting. All articles will be edited for length, grammar, content, style and tone.
Please use a cloud service such as dropbox to provide us with the assets for your projects as our inbox can get rather clogged up.
Email us or contact us through the website with links to the suggested material.
You can also tweet us with @the_kingdom
We usually embed Youtube and Vimeo to the site. If you rather not setup your own account we can upload your video to our accounts and credit you work.
Any work presented on this site are copyrighted by their respective creator/owner.
To file a copyright infringement notification, please contact us containing the following information:
• The URL on which contains the alleged content.
• Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, including the name of the person/company/party holding the copyright, or the name of the person/company/party that has been authorized to represent the holder of the copyright.
• An e-mail address, under the agreement to allow a service provider to disclose to the person who posted the work, as an efficient mode of contact between the parties toward settlement.
• A statement of faith belief that the use of the material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
• A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, that the claim is not deceptive or false, that the person claiming the deletion of the alleged work is the holder of the copyright, or an authorized representative with the right to act on behalf of the exclusive right.